Soft Foam (Memory Foam)
Memory Foam Memory foam is a new, high-density, low-carbon material developed by NASA to protect astronauts in the 1960s. The pressure relief properties, which can absorb more than 95 % of the impact, are gradually shaped to conform to the body’s temperature and weight.
– High density, low-carbon, pressure-reducing and durable.
– Highly ventilated with open cell construction.
– Anti-bacterial and hyperfunction contains Biogard
– Do not Machine wash or dry clean. (Machine wash only the cover)
– Stay away from heating appliances.
– In cold temperatures, the resilience may be diminished.